The event is designed for delegates whose roles include providing skills and employment support and career advice.
With speakers and panelists from our industry, education, training and skills partners; the intention of the conference is to equip attendees with the required knowledge to guide and steer people into semiconductor related career paths.
- 10:00 am Registration
- 10:30 am Opening Welcome - CSconnected
- 10:45 am Industry Session - Industry partners based in Wales
- 11:10 am Education Session - Further and Higher Education partners
- 11:30 am Stem Outreach - CSA Catapult
- 11:40 am Q&A Panel - Your opportunity to speak!
- 12:15 pm Wrap up & Closing Remarks
- 12:30 pm Close
*Subject to change