QFoundry (Quantum Foundry)
30th December 2020
Project value: £5,777,425
Duration: 36 months
Project summary: QFoundry aims to deliver a national open-access quantum semiconductor device foundry and create the foundations for robust, scalable component manufacture in the UK to enable the scaling of a quantum technology system industry.
- Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs) for commercial grade atomic clocks and atomic magnetometers
- Single-photon emitters and detectors for quantum communications, computing, imaging and sensing applications.
Contact: Get in touch with the team on email@example.com to find out how QFoundry can support your commercialisation activities in quantum technologies.
- UK sets sights on global markets for quantum technologies
- Watch: Emerging Tech Festival panel: Making Quantum real Chris Meadows, director of CSconnected, chaired the Emerging Tech Festival session with speakers from Toshiba Europe Ltd, Innovate UK, National Physical Laboratory (NPL) and Compound Semiconductor Centre Limited
- Download the QFoundry flyer: