CSconnected at Wales Tech Week
15th June 2021
Our sessions are available to watch on replay on the Wales Tech Week YouTube channel.
Jun 22 10:00AM–4:00PM
Wales Tech Week brings five days of world class speakers, workshops, exclusive ‘audience with’ sessions and more. The festival sets to showcase how technology is impacting, enabling, and improving our lives, all from the comforts of your own home/office. Join us and our partners on 22nd June for the CSconnected cluster stage to discover how Wales’s has developed this global strength and how compound semiconductors technology is key to the future.
Meet our experts to learn more about the organisations that make up CSconnected.
- Ali Anjomshoaa, Programme Manager at Compound Semiconductor Centre
- Andy Sellars, Strategic Development Director at Compound Semiconductor Applications Catapult
- Chris Meadows, Director CSconnected Ltd
- Iwan Davies, Group Technology Director at IQE
- Max Munday, Director of Welsh Economy Research Unit at Cardiff Business School at Cardiff University
- Paul Meredith, Lead at Centre for Integrative Semiconductor Materials at CISM Swansea University
- Peter Smowton Managing Director Institute of Compound Semiconductors at Cardiff Univeristy
- Sam Evans, Director of Quality & External Affairs at Newport Wafer Fab
- Steve Whitby, Director at MicroLink Devices UK Ltd
Register now at: Wales Tech Week